Masco Corporation logo

Masco Corporation (MAS)

$70.16

Masco Corporation (MAS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Masco Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Masco Corporation (MAS) have a share price target of $80.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.47% upside from the latest price of $70.16 as on 21.05.24.

Masco Corporation (MAS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Masco Corporation (MAS) share price will touch around $80.31 in next 12-months.
Masco Corporation (MAS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Masco Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -14.61%

Masco Corporation (MAS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Masco Corporation (MAS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Masco Corporation (MAS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
10
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
12
11
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Masco Corporation (MAS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Masco Corporation (MAS) is $80.31, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Masco Corporation (MAS) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Masco Corporation (MAS), 56% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 44% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Masco Corporation (MAS) is $70.16 as of 21/05/2024.

14 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Masco Corporation MAS have recommended buy rating.