Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. logo

Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM)

$580.75

Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) have a share price target of $647.18. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.44% upside from the latest price of $580.75 as on 20.05.24.

Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) share price will touch around $647.18 in next 12-months.
Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -8.7%

Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
11
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
10
9
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) is $647.18, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) is $580.75 as of 20/05/2024.

18 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. MLM have recommended buy rating.