Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp logo

Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC)

$98.06

Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) have a share price target of $115.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.66% upside from the latest price of $98.06 as on 22.05.24.

Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) share price will touch around $115.38 in next 12-months.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -17.34%

Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
2
2
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) is $115.38, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) is $98.06 as of 22/05/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp VAC have recommended buy rating.