Marriott International, Inc. logo

Marriott International, Inc. (MAR)

$236.59

Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Marriott International, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) have a share price target of $245.74. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.87% upside from the latest price of $236.59 as on 26.05.24.

Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) share price will touch around $245.74 in next 12-months.
Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Marriott International, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -4.83%

Marriott International, Inc. (MAR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
6
Outperform
4
3
3
Hold
17
17
17
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) is $245.74, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Marriott International, Inc. (MAR), 62.96% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 37.04% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) is $236.59 as of 26/05/2024.

17 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Marriott International, Inc. MAR have recommended hold rating.