Marqeta, Inc. logo

Marqeta, Inc. (MQ)

$5.38

Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Marqeta, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) have a share price target of $7.52. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.78% upside from the latest price of $5.38 as on 27.05.24.

Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) share price will touch around $7.52 in next 12-months.
Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Marqeta, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -26.86%

Marqeta, Inc. (MQ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
10
11
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
9
7
8
Underperform
0
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) is $7.52, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) has a maximum of 0.4 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Marqeta, Inc. (MQ), 65.38% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 34.62% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Marqeta, Inc. (MQ) is $5.38 as of 27/05/2024.

17 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Marqeta, Inc. MQ have recommended buy rating.