Manpowergroup Inc. logo

Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN)

$74.66

Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Manpowergroup Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) have a share price target of $76.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.06% upside from the latest price of $74.66 as on 29.05.24.

Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) share price will touch around $76.2 in next 12-months.
Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Manpowergroup Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -1.35%

Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
3
3
Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) is $76.2, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Manpowergroup Inc. (MAN) is $74.66 as of 29/05/2024.

8 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Manpowergroup Inc. MAN have recommended hold rating.