Manchester United Plc logo

Manchester United Plc (MANU)

$16.8

Manchester United Plc (MANU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Manchester United Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Manchester United Plc (MANU) have a share price target of $19.01. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.15% upside from the latest price of $16.8 as on 26.05.24.

Manchester United Plc (MANU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Manchester United Plc (MANU) share price will touch around $19.01 in next 12-months.
Manchester United Plc (MANU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Manchester United Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -15.73%

Manchester United Plc (MANU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Manchester United Plc (MANU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Manchester United Plc (MANU) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
4
3
3
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Manchester United Plc (MANU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Manchester United Plc (MANU) is $19.01, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Manchester United Plc (MANU) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Manchester United Plc (MANU), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Manchester United Plc (MANU) is $16.8 as of 26/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Manchester United Plc MANU have recommended buy rating.