Makemytrip Limited logo

Makemytrip Limited (MMYT)

$91.95

Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Makemytrip Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) have a share price target of $94.11. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.35% upside from the latest price of $91.95 as on 25.07.24.

Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) share price will touch around $94.11 in next 12-months.
Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Makemytrip Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.07.24, the difference is -8.52%

Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) is $94.11, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Makemytrip Limited (MMYT), 86.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Makemytrip Limited (MMYT) is $91.95 as of 25/07/2024.

13 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Makemytrip Limited MMYT have recommended buy rating.