Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A logo

Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY)

$25.72

Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) have a share price target of $28.47. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.69% upside from the latest price of $25.72 as on 21.05.24.

Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) share price will touch around $28.47 in next 12-months.
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -13.63%

Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
9
9
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) is $28.47, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY), 63.16% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.84% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A (MGY) is $25.72 as of 21/05/2024.

12 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp - A MGY have recommended buy rating.