Magna International Inc logo

Magna International Inc (MGA)

$44.15

Magna International Inc (MGA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Magna International Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Magna International Inc (MGA) have a share price target of $57.68. This median of share price forecast represents a 30.65% upside from the latest price of $44.15 as on 30.05.24.

Magna International Inc (MGA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Magna International Inc (MGA) share price will touch around $57.68 in next 12-months.
Magna International Inc (MGA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Magna International Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -17.41%

Magna International Inc (MGA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Magna International Inc (MGA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Magna International Inc (MGA) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
7
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
8
8
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Magna International Inc (MGA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Magna International Inc (MGA) is $57.68, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Magna International Inc (MGA) has a maximum of 0.31 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Magna International Inc (MGA), 47.37% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.63% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Magna International Inc (MGA) is $44.15 as of 30/05/2024.

9 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Magna International Inc MGA have recommended hold rating.