Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. logo

Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL)

$232.1

Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) have a share price target of $363.86. This median of share price forecast represents a 56.77% upside from the latest price of $232.1 as on 21.05.24.

Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) share price will touch around $363.86 in next 12-months.
Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -42.12%

Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
10
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) is $363.86, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) has a maximum of 0.57 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL), 84.21% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.79% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MDGL) is $232.1 as of 21/05/2024.

16 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. MDGL have recommended buy rating.