M&t Bank Corporation logo

M&t Bank Corporation (MTB)

$153.79

M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of M&t Bank Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) have a share price target of $152.08. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.11% downside from the latest price of $153.79 as on 19.05.24.

M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) share price will touch around $152.08 in next 12-months.
M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between M&t Bank Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -3.91%

M&t Bank Corporation (MTB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
7
Outperform
8
7
7
Hold
11
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) is $152.08, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching M&t Bank Corporation (MTB), 46.15% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.85% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of M&t Bank Corporation (MTB) is $153.79 as of 19/05/2024.

12 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for M&t Bank Corporation MTB have recommended hold rating.