Lxp Industrial Trust logo

Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP)

$8.51

Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lxp Industrial Trust on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) have a share price target of $9.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.81% upside from the latest price of $8.51 as on 27.05.24.

Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) share price will touch around $9.6 in next 12-months.
Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lxp Industrial Trust's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -11.98%

Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) is $9.6, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Lxp Industrial Trust (LXP) is $8.51 as of 27/05/2024.

4 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Lxp Industrial Trust LXP have recommended hold rating.