Lucid Group Inc. logo

Lucid Group Inc. (LCID)

$2.85

Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lucid Group Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) have a share price target of $3.02. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.96% upside from the latest price of $2.85 as on 21.05.24.

Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) share price will touch around $3.02 in next 12-months.
Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lucid Group Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -13.25%

Lucid Group Inc. (LCID): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
8
9
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
2
3
Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) is $3.02, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Lucid Group Inc. (LCID), 47.62% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 52.38% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) is $2.85 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Lucid Group Inc. LCID have recommended buy rating.