Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. logo

Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA)

$284.4

Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) have a share price target of $303. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.54% upside from the latest price of $284.4 as on 27.05.24.

Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) share price will touch around $303 in next 12-months.
Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lpl Financial Holdings Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -12.38%

Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
8
8
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) is $303, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA), 73.68% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.32% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) is $284.4 as of 27/05/2024.

14 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Lpl Financial Holdings Inc. LPLA have recommended buy rating.