Louisiana-pacific Corp. logo

Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX)

$89.64

Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Louisiana-pacific Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) have a share price target of $92.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 3% upside from the latest price of $89.64 as on 29.05.24.

Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) share price will touch around $92.33 in next 12-months.
Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Louisiana-pacific Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -21.08%

Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
8
8
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
4
2
2
Underperform
1
0
0
Sell
1
2
2
Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) is $92.33, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Louisiana-pacific Corp. (LPX) is $89.64 as of 29/05/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Louisiana-pacific Corp. LPX have recommended buy rating.