Lloyds Banking Group Plc logo

Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG)

$2.75

Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lloyds Banking Group Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) have a share price target of $2.87. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.36% upside from the latest price of $2.75 as on 30.05.24.

Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) share price will touch around $2.87 in next 12-months.
Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lloyds Banking Group Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -10.45%

Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
9
Outperform
4
5
5
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
2
2
Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) is $2.87, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) is $2.75 as of 30/05/2024.

14 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Lloyds Banking Group Plc LYG have recommended buy rating.