Livanova Plc logo

Livanova Plc (LIVN)

$61.96

Livanova Plc (LIVN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Livanova Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Livanova Plc (LIVN) have a share price target of $71. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.59% upside from the latest price of $61.96 as on 19.05.24.

Livanova Plc (LIVN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Livanova Plc (LIVN) share price will touch around $71 in next 12-months.
Livanova Plc (LIVN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Livanova Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -11.8%

Livanova Plc (LIVN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Livanova Plc (LIVN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Livanova Plc (LIVN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
4
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Livanova Plc (LIVN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Livanova Plc (LIVN) is $71, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Livanova Plc (LIVN) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Livanova Plc (LIVN), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Livanova Plc (LIVN) is $61.96 as of 19/05/2024.

10 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Livanova Plc LIVN have recommended buy rating.