Lincoln National Corporation logo

Lincoln National Corporation (LNC)

$31.65

Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lincoln National Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) have a share price target of $29.67. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.26% downside from the latest price of $31.65 as on 24.05.24.

Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) share price will touch around $29.67 in next 12-months.
Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lincoln National Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -6.67%

Lincoln National Corporation (LNC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
14
14
14
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
5
5
5
Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) is $29.67, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) has a maximum of -0.06 downside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Lincoln National Corporation (LNC), 63.64% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) is $31.65 as of 24/05/2024.

14 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Lincoln National Corporation LNC have recommended hold rating.