Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. logo

Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH)

$15.64

Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) have a share price target of $21.36. This median of share price forecast represents a 36.57% upside from the latest price of $15.64 as on 29.05.24.

Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) share price will touch around $21.36 in next 12-months.
Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Life Time Group Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -39.14%

Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) is $21.36, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) has a maximum of 0.37 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) is $15.64 as of 29/05/2024.

10 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. LTH have recommended buy rating.