Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c logo

Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK)

$35.17

Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) have a share price target of $56. This median of share price forecast represents a 59.23% upside from the latest price of $35.17 as on 19.06.24.

Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) share price will touch around $56 in next 12-months.
Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -33.64%

Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) is $56, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) has a maximum of 0.59 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c (LLYVK) is $35.17 as of 19/06/2024.

14 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Liberty Media Corp-liberty-c LLYVK have recommended buy rating.