Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves logo

Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA)

$40.88

Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) have a share price target of $56. This median of share price forecast represents a 36.99% upside from the latest price of $40.88 as on 30.05.24.

Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) share price will touch around $56 in next 12-months.
Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -26.95%

Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) is $56, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) has a maximum of 0.37 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves (BATRA) is $40.88 as of 30/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Liberty Media Corp-liberty Braves BATRA have recommended buy rating.