Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares logo

Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA)

$17.36

Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) have a share price target of $23.55. This median of share price forecast represents a 35.66% upside from the latest price of $17.36 as on 21.05.24.

Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) share price will touch around $23.55 in next 12-months.
Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -30.91%

Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
13
13
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) is $23.55, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) has a maximum of 0.36 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA), 73.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares (LBTYA) is $17.36 as of 21/05/2024.

17 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Liberty Global Plc - Class A Shares LBTYA have recommended buy rating.