Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C logo

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK)

$51.48

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) have a share price target of $79. This median of share price forecast represents a 53.46% upside from the latest price of $51.48 as on 29.05.24.

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) share price will touch around $79 in next 12-months.
Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -35.54%

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) is $79, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) has a maximum of 0.53 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C (LBRDK) is $51.48 as of 29/05/2024.

10 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Liberty Broadband Corporation - Series C LBRDK have recommended buy rating.