Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A logo

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA)

$53.65

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) have a share price target of $104.57. This median of share price forecast represents a 94.91% upside from the latest price of $53.65 as on 22.05.24.

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) share price will touch around $104.57 in next 12-months.
Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -50.92%

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) is $104.57, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) has a maximum of 0.95 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A (LBRDA) is $53.65 as of 22/05/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class A LBRDA have recommended buy rating.