Lgi Homes, Inc. logo

Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH)

$105.24

Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lgi Homes, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) have a share price target of $117.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.49% upside from the latest price of $105.24 as on 18.05.24.

Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) share price will touch around $117.33 in next 12-months.
Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lgi Homes, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -23.76%

Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
5
Outperform
0
0
2
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
3
3
0
Sell
2
2
1
Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) is $117.33, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH), 58.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 41.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lgi Homes, Inc. (LGIH) is $105.24 as of 18/05/2024.

7 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Lgi Homes, Inc. LGIH have recommended buy rating.