Lg Display Co., Ltd. logo

Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL)

$3.63

Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lg Display Co., Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) have a share price target of $3.4. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.34% downside from the latest price of $3.63 as on 26.05.24.

Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) share price will touch around $3.4 in next 12-months.
Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lg Display Co., Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is 22.06%

Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
10
10
Outperform
6
7
6
Hold
8
8
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
4
4
4
Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) is $3.4, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) has a maximum of -0.06 downside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL), 55.17% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 44.83% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lg Display Co., Ltd. (LPL) is $3.63 as of 26/05/2024.

16 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Lg Display Co., Ltd. LPL have recommended buy rating.