Levi Strauss & Co. logo

Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI)

$23.71

Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Levi Strauss & Co. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) have a share price target of $22.01. This median of share price forecast represents a -7.17% downside from the latest price of $23.71 as on 13.06.24.

Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) share price will touch around $22.01 in next 12-months.
Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Levi Strauss & Co.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.06.24, the difference is -3.86%

Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) is $22.01, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI), 42.11% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.89% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) is $23.71 as of 13/06/2024.

8 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Levi Strauss & Co. LEVI have recommended hold rating.