Leonardo Drs, Inc. logo

Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS)

$26.11

Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Leonardo Drs, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) have a share price target of $25.67. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.69% downside from the latest price of $26.11 as on 21.06.24.

Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) share price will touch around $25.67 in next 12-months.
Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Leonardo Drs, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -18.99%

Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) is $25.67, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Leonardo Drs, Inc. (DRS) is $26.11 as of 21/06/2024.

8 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Leonardo Drs, Inc. DRS have recommended buy rating.