Lennar Corp. logo

Lennar Corp. (LEN)

$156.38

Lennar Corp. (LEN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lennar Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lennar Corp. (LEN) have a share price target of $180.35. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.33% upside from the latest price of $156.38 as on 25.05.24.

Lennar Corp. (LEN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lennar Corp. (LEN) share price will touch around $180.35 in next 12-months.
Lennar Corp. (LEN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lennar Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -15.46%

Lennar Corp. (LEN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lennar Corp. (LEN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Lennar Corp. (LEN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
12
13
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
9
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Lennar Corp. (LEN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lennar Corp. (LEN) is $180.35, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lennar Corp. (LEN) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Lennar Corp. (LEN), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lennar Corp. (LEN) is $156.38 as of 25/05/2024.

18 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Lennar Corp. LEN have recommended buy rating.