Lazard Inc. logo

Lazard Inc. (LAZ)

$36.65

Lazard Inc. (LAZ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lazard Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lazard Inc. (LAZ) have a share price target of $48.29. This median of share price forecast represents a 31.76% upside from the latest price of $36.65 as on 18.06.24.

Lazard Inc. (LAZ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lazard Inc. (LAZ) share price will touch around $48.29 in next 12-months.
Lazard Inc. (LAZ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lazard Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -20.85%

Lazard Inc. (LAZ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lazard Inc. (LAZ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Lazard Inc. (LAZ) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Lazard Inc. (LAZ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lazard Inc. (LAZ) is $48.29, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lazard Inc. (LAZ) has a maximum of 0.32 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Lazard Inc. (LAZ), 76.92% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.08% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lazard Inc. (LAZ) is $36.65 as of 18/06/2024.

10 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Lazard Inc. LAZ have recommended buy rating.