Las Vegas Sands Corp. logo

Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS)

$44.73

Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Las Vegas Sands Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) have a share price target of $62.39. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.48% upside from the latest price of $44.73 as on 29.05.24.

Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) share price will touch around $62.39 in next 12-months.
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -28.61%

Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
15
16
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) is $62.39, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) has a maximum of 0.39 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS), 86.96% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.04% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) is $44.73 as of 29/05/2024.

20 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Las Vegas Sands Corp. LVS have recommended buy rating.