Lantheus Holdings logo

Lantheus Holdings (LNTH)

$79.77

Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lantheus Holdings on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) have a share price target of $104.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 30.88% upside from the latest price of $79.77 as on 30.05.24.

Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) share price will touch around $104.4 in next 12-months.
Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lantheus Holdings's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -35.45%

Lantheus Holdings (LNTH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) is $104.4, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) has a maximum of 0.31 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Lantheus Holdings (LNTH), 88.24% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.76% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) is $79.77 as of 30/05/2024.

15 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Lantheus Holdings LNTH have recommended buy rating.