Landstar System Inc. logo

Landstar System Inc. (LSTR)

$182.05

Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Landstar System Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) have a share price target of $176.17. This median of share price forecast represents a -3.23% downside from the latest price of $182.05 as on 23.06.24.

Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) share price will touch around $176.17 in next 12-months.
Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Landstar System Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -2.17%

Landstar System Inc. (LSTR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
16
14
15
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) is $176.17, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Landstar System Inc. (LSTR), 75% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 25% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Landstar System Inc. (LSTR) is $182.05 as of 23/06/2024.

15 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Landstar System Inc. LSTR have recommended hold rating.