Kyndryl Holdings Inc logo

Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD)

$27.77

Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kyndryl Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) have a share price target of $30. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.03% upside from the latest price of $27.77 as on 18.05.24.

Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) share price will touch around $30 in next 12-months.
Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kyndryl Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -33.37%

Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) is $30, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kyndryl Holdings Inc (KD) is $27.77 as of 18/05/2024.

8 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Kyndryl Holdings Inc KD have recommended buy rating.