Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc logo

Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS)

$21.54

Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) have a share price target of $23.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.71% upside from the latest price of $21.54 as on 28.05.24.

Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) share price will touch around $23.2 in next 12-months.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -21.59%

Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is $23.2, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS), 76.47% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.53% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is $21.54 as of 28/05/2024.

13 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc KTOS have recommended buy rating.