Kraft Heinz Company, The logo

Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC)

$35.85

Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kraft Heinz Company, The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) have a share price target of $39.48. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.13% upside from the latest price of $35.85 as on 26.05.24.

Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) share price will touch around $39.48 in next 12-months.
Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kraft Heinz Company, The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -8.11%

Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
14
15
15
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) is $39.48, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC), 57.69% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 42.31% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Kraft Heinz Company, The (KHC) is $35.85 as of 26/05/2024.

15 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Kraft Heinz Company, The KHC have recommended hold rating.