Kontoor Brands, Inc. logo

Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB)

$71.22

Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kontoor Brands, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) have a share price target of $73. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.5% upside from the latest price of $71.22 as on 21.05.24.

Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) share price will touch around $73 in next 12-months.
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kontoor Brands, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -14.88%

Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) is $73, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB), 72.73% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.27% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) is $71.22 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Kontoor Brands, Inc. KTB have recommended buy rating.