Kohl's Corp. logo

Kohl's Corp. (KSS)

$27.25

Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kohl's Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kohl's Corp. (KSS) have a share price target of $25. This median of share price forecast represents a -8.26% downside from the latest price of $27.25 as on 30.05.24.

Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kohl's Corp. (KSS) share price will touch around $25 in next 12-months.
Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kohl's Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -5.8%

Kohl's Corp. (KSS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Kohl's Corp. (KSS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
11
11
11
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
8
8
8
Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kohl's Corp. (KSS) is $25, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kohl's Corp. (KSS) has a maximum of -0.08 downside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Kohl's Corp. (KSS), 47.83% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.17% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Kohl's Corp. (KSS) is $27.25 as of 30/05/2024.

11 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Kohl's Corp. KSS have recommended hold rating.