Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. logo

Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX)

$49.14

Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) have a share price target of $56.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.47% upside from the latest price of $49.14 as on 18.05.24.

Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) share price will touch around $56.25 in next 12-months.
Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -16.62%

Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
10
10
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
4
4
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
0
Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) is $56.25, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX), 73.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) is $49.14 as of 18/05/2024.

17 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Knight-swift Transportation Holdings Inc. KNX have recommended buy rating.