Knife River Corp logo

Knife River Corp (KNF)

$70.44

Knife River Corp (KNF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Knife River Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Knife River Corp (KNF) have a share price target of $88.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.17% upside from the latest price of $70.44 as on 22.06.24.

Knife River Corp (KNF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Knife River Corp (KNF) share price will touch around $88.17 in next 12-months.
Knife River Corp (KNF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Knife River Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.06.24, the difference is -6.56%

Knife River Corp (KNF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Knife River Corp (KNF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Knife River Corp (KNF) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
4
4
Outperform
4
3
3
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Knife River Corp (KNF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Knife River Corp (KNF) is $88.17, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Knife River Corp (KNF) has a maximum of 0.25 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Knife River Corp (KNF), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Knife River Corp (KNF) is $70.44 as of 22/06/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Knife River Corp KNF have recommended buy rating.