Kla-tencor Corporation logo

Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC)

$816.55

Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 32 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kla-tencor Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) have a share price target of $785.55. This median of share price forecast represents a -3.8% downside from the latest price of $816.55 as on 22.06.24.

Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) share price will touch around $785.55 in next 12-months.
Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kla-tencor Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.06.24, the difference is -13.05%

Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
12
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
10
11
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) is $785.55, offered by 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kla-tencor Corporation (KLAC) is $816.55 as of 22/06/2024.

20 of total 32 analysts offering stock ratings for Kla-tencor Corporation KLAC have recommended buy rating.