Kite Realty Group Trust logo

Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG)

$21.92

Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kite Realty Group Trust on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) have a share price target of $25.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.7% upside from the latest price of $21.92 as on 23.06.24.

Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) share price will touch around $25.8 in next 12-months.
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kite Realty Group Trust's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -16%

Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
5
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) is $25.8, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) is $21.92 as of 23/06/2024.

10 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Kite Realty Group Trust KRG have recommended buy rating.