Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. logo

Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL)

$391.99

Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) have a share price target of $422.43. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.77% upside from the latest price of $391.99 as on 27.05.24.

Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) share price will touch around $422.43 in next 12-months.
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kinsale Capital Group, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -10.37%

Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
2
3
3
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) is $422.43, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL), 43.75% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 56.25% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) is $391.99 as of 27/05/2024.

7 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. KNSL have recommended hold rating.