Kimco Realty Corporation logo

Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM)

$18.47

Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kimco Realty Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) have a share price target of $22.28. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.63% upside from the latest price of $18.47 as on 25.05.24.

Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) share price will touch around $22.28 in next 12-months.
Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kimco Realty Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -16.97%

Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
6
6
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
12
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) is $22.28, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM), 48% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) is $18.47 as of 25/05/2024.

12 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Kimco Realty Corporation KIM have recommended hold rating.