Keycorp. logo

Keycorp. (KEY)

$13.92

Keycorp. (KEY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Keycorp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Keycorp. (KEY) have a share price target of $16.49. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.46% upside from the latest price of $13.92 as on 30.05.24.

Keycorp. (KEY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Keycorp. (KEY) share price will touch around $16.49 in next 12-months.
Keycorp. (KEY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Keycorp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -10.79%

Keycorp. (KEY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Keycorp. (KEY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Keycorp. (KEY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
9
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Keycorp. (KEY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Keycorp. (KEY) is $16.49, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Keycorp. (KEY) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Keycorp. (KEY), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Keycorp. (KEY) is $13.92 as of 30/05/2024.

18 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Keycorp. KEY have recommended buy rating.