Keurig Dr Pepper Inc logo

Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP)

$33.75

Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) have a share price target of $36.61. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.47% upside from the latest price of $33.75 as on 20.05.24.

Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) share price will touch around $36.61 in next 12-months.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -8.93%

Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
9
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
9
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) is $36.61, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP), 61.9% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.1% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) is $33.75 as of 20/05/2024.

13 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc KDP have recommended buy rating.