Kennametal Inc. logo

Kennametal Inc. (KMT)

$25.27

Kennametal Inc. (KMT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kennametal Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kennametal Inc. (KMT) have a share price target of $25.43. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.63% upside from the latest price of $25.27 as on 25.05.24.

Kennametal Inc. (KMT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kennametal Inc. (KMT) share price will touch around $25.43 in next 12-months.
Kennametal Inc. (KMT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kennametal Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -6.8%

Kennametal Inc. (KMT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kennametal Inc. (KMT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Kennametal Inc. (KMT) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
7
7
7
Kennametal Inc. (KMT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kennametal Inc. (KMT) is $25.43, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kennametal Inc. (KMT) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Kennametal Inc. (KMT), 53.33% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 46.67% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kennametal Inc. (KMT) is $25.27 as of 25/05/2024.

8 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Kennametal Inc. KMT have recommended sell rating.