Kemper Corp logo

Kemper Corp (KMPR)

$58.47

Kemper Corp (KMPR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kemper Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kemper Corp (KMPR) have a share price target of $72.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.48% upside from the latest price of $58.47 as on 28.05.24.

Kemper Corp (KMPR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kemper Corp (KMPR) share price will touch around $72.2 in next 12-months.
Kemper Corp (KMPR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kemper Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -18.99%

Kemper Corp (KMPR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kemper Corp (KMPR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Kemper Corp (KMPR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kemper Corp (KMPR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kemper Corp (KMPR) is $72.2, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kemper Corp (KMPR) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Kemper Corp (KMPR), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kemper Corp (KMPR) is $58.47 as of 28/05/2024.

9 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Kemper Corp KMPR have recommended buy rating.