Ke Holdings Inc. logo

Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE)

$19.47

Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ke Holdings Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) have a share price target of $21.49. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.37% upside from the latest price of $19.47 as on 19.05.24.

Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) share price will touch around $21.49 in next 12-months.
Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ke Holdings Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -30.43%

Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
9
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
3
4
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) is $21.49, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE), 85% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ke Holdings Inc. (BEKE) is $19.47 as of 19/05/2024.

17 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Ke Holdings Inc. BEKE have recommended buy rating.